InsuranceToronto.com Is committed to excellence in serving ALL people and this Plan is our commitment to provide accessible customer service to people with disabilities.
InsuranceToronto.com has the following customer service standards in place:
Communication: We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. Assistive devices We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our products or services.
Service animals: We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
Support persons: A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. Fees will not be charged for support persons.
Notice of temporary disruption: In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, alternate arrangements for service can be arranged by contacting our office at: 905-787-1610 or 1‐800‐787-4047 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A notice will be posted at our location. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time and contact information to arrange for alternate service.
Training for staff at InsuranceToronto.com: We will provide training to ALL employees who deal with the public or other third parties on their behalf. This training will be provided to staff within three months of joining our Team. Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standards.
- InsuranceToronto.com accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing InsuranceToronto.com location.
- How to use any assistive devices located on InsuranceToronto.com (There are currently no devices on the premises) Staff will also be trained when changes are made to your plan.
Feedback process: Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way InsuranceToronto.com team provides goods and services to people with disabilities can email, email@example.com or call 905-787-1610 or 1‐800‐787-4047. All feedback will be directed to our Accessibility Coordinator: Lia Avram. Customers can expect to hear back in 3 business days. Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures.
Access to Plan This plan is available for your convenience as follows: On our website: www.insurancetoronto.com, by phone: 905-787-1615 or toll free 1‐800‐787-4047 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modifications to this Plan: If at any time this plan does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities, InsuranceToronto.com will modified this plan.
Gerry Avram, President